The campaign shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot is featuring Snoop Dogg, Liu Wen, Allen Deng, Jung Jae Lee, Beanie Feldstein, Miley Cyrus, and Jared Leto and many more. (source)
Harry Styles wears Gucci on the December 2020 cover of Vogue US, making him the first-ever solo male cover star in the magazine’s 127-year history! The image is photographed by Tyler Mitchell with styling by Camilla Nickerson. (source)
L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
L’Officiel Hommes Italia releases nine different covers for their latest edition n°24, The Creative Issue with cover stars as follows:
1. Ricky Martin in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Nicolas Wagner and styling by Douglas VanLaningham. Hair and makeup by Joey Nieves and Hanic Arias.
2. Lenny Kravitz in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Mark Seliger and styling by Giorgia Cantarini.
3. Fedez in Dirk Bikkembergs, photographed by James J. Robinson and styling by Giulio Casagrande. Grooming by Anna Maria Negri Brida.
4. Nick Jonas in Gucci by Alessandro Michele, photographed by Ricardo Abrahao and styling by Pablo Patane.
5. Neymar in Nike and Avant Toi, photographed by Alan Gelati and styling by Giorgio Ammirabile. Grooming by Vincent Tran.
6. Andrea Pirlo in Zegna, photographed by Eric Guillemain and styling by Cleo Casini. Grooming by Enrico Ficarra of Aldo Coppola.
7. Sean O’Pry in Giorgio Armani, photographed by Alexei Hay and styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Natalia Mejia. Casting Simple AG.
8. Lucas El Bali in Prada by Miuccia Prada, photographed by Marco Imperatore and styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Astor Hoxha and Luciano Chiarello.
9. Sancho Delval, Lukas Jiménez, Jesús Moreno, Ibrahima Kone, Miguel Kantero and Pablo in Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano, photographed by Kito Muñoz and styling by Luca Guarini. Hair and makeup by Xavi Garcia and Vicent Guijarro. Credit images to L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)