L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Model Chiara Scelsi guest edited L’Officiel Italia The Fashion Issue with six different covers lensed by six different photographers: Ellen Von Unwerth, Francis Delacroix, Enrique Badulescu, Paul Empson, Nicholas Fols, and Marco Aurelio Mendia. (source)
The cover is shot by Paul Empson. (source)
Karlina Caune is wearing Miu Miu on the November cover of L’Officiel Australia captured by Paul Empson, styled by Sara Dunn. Hair and make up by Kim Kiefer and Jose Quijano. (source)
The cover was shot by Paul Empson with styling by Jonathan Yee. (source)
UPDATED APRIL 27th 2013: Added new cover featuring Josephine Skriver photographed by Michael Schwartz and also styled by Aeri Yun. Also added new cover with Meghan Collison by Paul Empson.
The cover was photographed by Michael Schwartz and styled by Aeri Yun.
Image via Models.com
Paul Empson photographed the remaining three different covers of the latest issue from Black Magazine featuring models Hanne Gaby Odiele, Milou Van Groesen and Valerija Kelava.
Click here to view the first released cover featuring Andrej Pejic.
Images via Fashion Copious.
Dutch model Anna de Rijk was photographed by Paul Empson in Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2011 for the latest cover image of Black Magazine.
Image via Fashion Copious.