David Roemer photographs the latest campaign images of Schutz featuring models Lameka Fox and Clare Crawford. With styling by Katie Sapp and hair and makeup by Nai’Vasha Johnson and Christine Cherbonnier, manicurist Yuki. (source)
L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Silja Magg photographs the cover. (source)