L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Coco Rocha graces Grazia Australia‘s The Reinvention Issue photographed by Jeremy Choh with styling by Aleksandra Markovic. Hair and makeup by Errol Karadag and Elsa Morgan. Creative direction by Dane Stojanovic. Casting by Jean Jarvis and Devon Jarvis. (source)
The cover is photographed by Max Abadian at Atelier Management for Madame Figaro France September 2018 cover image with styling direction by Sophie Michaud. Hair and makeup by Benoit Moeyaert and Campbell Ritchie. (source)
Branislav Simoncik shot the cover. (source)
Click here to view last year covers featuring Luz Pavon and Harleth Kuusik, here to view 2016 cover featuring Damaris Goddrie, here to view 2015 cover featuring Catherine McNeil, here to view 2014 cover featuring Daniela Ruah, here to view 2013 cover featuring Madison Hope Headrick, here to view 2012 cover featuring Doutzen Kroes, here to view 2011 cover featuring Karmen Pedaru, here for 2010 cover with Daniela Ruah.
Takay shot the cover. (source)
Tony Kim shot the cover. (source)
Coco Rocha is wearing Cartier jewelry on the February 2017 cover of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia shot by Alexei Hay, styling by Ise White. Fashion direction by Katie Ellen Trotter. Hair and make up by David Cruz and Nancy Seasiler. (source)
Coco Rocha looking like a goddess on the January 2017 cover of Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam, shot by Zhang Jingna with styling by Phuong My. Hair by Linh Nguyen, manicurist Nori. (source)