L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Birthday girl Kaia Gerber, who turns 18 yo today, is wearing Valentino on the October 2019 cover of Vogue UK shot by Steven Meisel with styling by Joe McKenna. Hair and makeup by Guido Palau and Pat McGrath, manicurist Jin Soon Choi. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring The Beckhams, here to view 2017 cover featuring Zoë Kravitz, here to view 2016 cover featuring Victoria Beckham, here to view 2015 cover featuring Sienna Miller, here to view 2014 cover featuring Rosamund Pike, here to view 2013 cover featuring Alexa Chung, here to view 2012 cover featuring Kristen Stewart, here to view 2011 cover featuring Adele, here for 2010 cover with Cheryl Cole, and here for 2009 cover with Sienna Miller.