L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Adriano Russo, Alexei Hay, Angie Moullin, Anna Cleveland, Beppe D'Elia, Blanca Padilla, Bottega Veneta, Caroline Ribeiro, Caterina Ravaglia, Chanel, Coco Rocha, Dior Haute Couture, Elena Pivetta, Ellen Von Unwerth, Fabrizio Finizza, Fernando Tomaz, Fran Marto, Gaultier Desandre Navarre, Giulio Martinelli, Gucci, Henrique Martins, Italo Gregorio, Javier De Pardo, Jordan Roth, Karolina Kurkova, Katlin Aas, L'Officiel Italia, Lameka Fox, Laura Stella Motta, Leandro Portos, Leonardo Manetti, Luca Meneghel, Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta, Mark Edio, Meyloo, Miriam Robstad, Missoni, Natsuki Oneyama, Nicola Scarlino, Nina Ricci, Paolo Ferreira, Paul Empson, Pepe Lobez, Ricardo Calerov, Shay Halaly Ziv, Tié Toyama, Ute Sander, Valentino, Versace | posted in Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Stylist
Leave a comment | tags: B-Agency, Balenciaga, Benjamin Kanarek, Calliste, Corinne Gues, Dries Van Noten, Gareth Pugh, Gucci, Harper's Bazaar en Español, Hedi Slimane, Lanvin, Saint Laurent, Saint Laurent Paris, Saint Laurent Paris by Hedi Slimane, Sasha Luss, Tié Toyama, Vanessa Naudin | posted in Designers, Editorial, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Stylist
Benjamin Kanarek shares to us his latest work with doll-faced model Lidi Kotchetkova for a beauty editorial “Cameleon Effect“, that was published in the December issue of Harper’s Bazaar en Español.
The spread was styled by Vanessa Naudin with the hair and make up done by Tié Toyama and Topolino respectively (both at Calliste).
Images via Benjamin Kanarek blog.
Leave a comment | tags: Benjamin Kanarek, Calliste, Harper's Bazaar en Español, Lidi Kotchetkova, Tié Toyama, Topolino, Vanessa Naudin | posted in Editorial, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Stylist