L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Grey Magazine presented nine different covers featuring models and actresses for their latest issue!
The cover stars are actress Alba Rohrwacher (by Elfie Semotan, styling by Moreno Galatà); Ana Beatriz Barros (by Peppe Tortora, styling by Valentina Ilardi Martin); model Bianca Balti and her daughter Matilde (by Martin Parr, styling by Valentina Ilardi Martin); Caterina Ravaglia and Adrien Sahores (by Erwin Olaf, styling by Moreno Galatà); Emily DiDonato and T.R. Prescod (by Sheila Metzner, styling by Valentina Ilardi Martin); actress Hiroe Takei with daughters Maya and Manon (by Katsuhinde Miromoto, styling by Moreno Galatà); Lily McMenamy (by Ellen von Unwerth, styling by Lotta Volkota Adam); and Tea Falco (by Stefania Paparelli, styling by Conceta D’Angelo).
Click here to view last year covers featuring, Antonia Wesseloh, Caterina Ravaglia, Georgia May Jagger, and Kelly Mittendorf.
Click here to view 2011 covers featuring Patricia van der Vliet, Georgina Stojiljkovic, Hannelore Knuts, Karolina Kurkova and Missy Rayder. Click here to view 2010 cover featuring Constance Jablonski.
Image via TFS.
There are four different covers for the latest issue of Grey Magazine.
You can choose between Antonia Wesseloh (photographed by Ellen von Unwerth and styled by Lotta Volkova Adam in Balenciaga); Caterina Ravaglia (by Manuela Pavesi and styled by Moreno Galatà in Prada); Georgia May Jagger (by Chadwick Tyler and styled by Valentina Ilardi Martin in Prada); and Kelly Mittendorf (by Sheila Metzner and styled by Valentina Ilardi Martin in Ralph Lauren).
Click here to view last year covers featuring Patricia van der Vliet, Georgina Stojiljkovic, Hannelore Knuts, Karolina Kurkova and Missy Rayder. Click here to view 2010 cover featuring Constance Jablonski.
Images via TFS.
UPDATED FEBRUARY 21st 2012: Added bigger cover images photographed by Ben Weller featuring Caterina Ravaglia, Ben Waters, Kate Howatt and two other models. Images via DNA Models blog.
Caterina Ravaglia and Ben Waters are amongst the models who graced the latest covers of BON International magazine.
Click here to view last year cover featuring Sigrid Agren and here for 2010 cover featuring Eniko Mihalik.
Images via TFS.
Constance Jablosnki, the current face of Sonia Rykiel, Galliano, Jean Paul Gaultier and Estée Lauder (Advance Night Repair, Topaz Collection and Daywear BB Creme), is wearing a print dress from Emanuel Ungaro Spring Summer 2012 for the February cover of Vogue Mexico.
Click here to view last year cover featuring Evan Rachel Wood and here for 2010 cover featuring Lindsay Ellingson.
Images via Models.com and Style.com
The queen of pop, Britney Spears wearing Matthew Williamson Fall Winter 2011 feather and sequin dress for the latest cover of Glamour UK.
Click here to view last year cover featuring Gemma Arterton and here for 2009 cover featuring Renee Zellweger.
Images via Style.com and TFS.