L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
UPDATED NOVEMBER 08th 2012: The cover was photographed by Ben Hassett and styled by Julia von Boehm. Also added the subscriber cover via TFS.
UPDATED OCTOBER 31st 2012: Marion Cotillard is wearing a Dior Haute Couture Fall Winter 2012 dress on the cover.
The 37 year old actress is featured for the incredibly minimalist and disappointing December cover from Harper’s Bazaar UK. Wish they brighten up the cover for a little. It’s December issue, people! But at least Marion Cotillard looks gorgeous.
Click here to view last year December cover featuring Yasmin Le Bon, Helena Christensen, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Eva Herzigova, here for 2010 cover with Natalia Vodianova, and here for 2009 cover with Victoria Beckham.
Image via TFS.
Puerto Rican beauty and the current face of Estée Lauder, Joan Smalls, is gracing three covers of the latest issue of POP magazine lensed by Daniel Sannwald.
In the first image, the 23 year old is wearing an embroidered patent and crocodile dress from Dior Haute Couture Spring Summer 2012.
Click here to view last year covers featuring Naomi Campbell and Elton John. Click here to view 2010 covers featuring Abbey Lee Kershaw.
Below are Joan Smalls‘s latest show cards for the recent New York Fashion Week Fall Winter 2012. She is represented by IMG Models.
Images via TFS and Models.com
“Couture by Night” and editorial showing the best of Fall Couture 2010 poses by Natasha Poly with Jean Baptiste Mondino photographed by Designer / Photographer Karl Lagerferd. Ellie Saab Couture, Givenchy Haute Couture, Dior Haute Couture and many more styled by Capucine Safyurtlu.