L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
The covers are shot by Juankr. (source)
Karolina Kurkova is the March cover star of Marie Claire Italia photographed by Derek Kettela with styling by Ivana Spernicelli. Hair and makeup by Dennis Devoy and Robert Reyes. (source)
Karolina Kurkova wearing Max Mara suit on the January cover of Harper’s Bazaar Russia, photographed by Sonia Szostak with styling by Katya Tabakova. Hair and makeup by Kochegov Konstantin and Alena Moiseeva. (source)
UPDATED AUGUST 17TH 2018: Added the limited edition cover shot by Michal Pudelka featuring Kamila Filipcikova. (source)
The inaugural issue is photographed by Branislav Simoncik with styling by Alba Melendo. (source)
James Macari shot the covers. (source)
Branislav Simoncik and Jan Kralicek photographed and styled the covers with Maria Borges, Karolina Kurkova and Hana Soukupova. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Anna Vyalitsyna, here to view 2015 cover featuring Karolina Kurkova, here to view 2014 cover featuring Anna Rudenko, here to view 2013 cover featuring Hana Jirickova, here to view 2012 cover featuring Patrycyja Gardygajlo, here to view 2011 cover featuring Elena Sudakova, here for 2010 cover with Pauline Van Der Cruysse, and here for 2009 cover with Anna Jagodzinska.
The cover is shot by Damien Krisl and styled by Monica Mong. Hair and makeup by Chiao Chenet and Lisa Legrand. (source)
The cover is shot by Damien Krisl with styling by Monica Mong. (source)