L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Emma Summerton shot the cover. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Adwoa Aboah and Cameron Russell, here to view 2016 cover featuring Malgosia Bela, here to view 2015 cover featuring Chiara Ferragni, here to view 2014 cover featuring Behati Prinsloo, here to view 2013 cover featuring Candice Swanepoel, here to view 2012 cover featuring Laetitia Casta, here for 2011 cover with Toni Garrn, and here for 2010 cover with Edita Vilkeviciute.
Blanca Padilla wearing Bally white dress, Etro dress, Hermès and Cartier jewelries on the covers of Vogue Mexico, photographed by Alvaro Beamud Cortes, styled by Marina Gallo. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Eva Longoria, here to view 2014 cover featuring Anna Selezneva, here to view 2013 cover featuring Toni Garrn, here to view 2012 cover featuring Constance Jablonski, here for 2011 cover with Evan Rachel Wood, and here for 2010 cover with Lindsay Ellingson.
Blanca Padilla is wearing Dolce & Gabbana on the July cover of Harper’s Bazaar Spain by Thomas Whiteside. She posed alongside Jose Maria Manzanares on the cover that was styled by Beatriz Moreno De La Cova. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Mirte Maas, here to view 2013 cover featuring Crystal Renn, here to view 2012 covers featuring Hanaa Ben Abdesslem, here to view 2011 cover featuring Elisa Sednaoui and here for 2010 cover featuring Tanya Dziahileva.
The Spanish model’s first Vogue cover was shot by Matt Irwin. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Kendra Spears, here to view 2013 cover featuring Karlie Kloss, here to view 2012 cover featuring Kate King, Anais Pouliot and Ming Xi, here for 2011 cover with Anja Rubik and Sasha Knezevic, and here for 2010 cover with Magdalena Frackowiak.