L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Adriano Russo, Alexei Hay, Angie Moullin, Anna Cleveland, Beppe D'Elia, Blanca Padilla, Bottega Veneta, Caroline Ribeiro, Caterina Ravaglia, Chanel, Coco Rocha, Dior Haute Couture, Elena Pivetta, Ellen Von Unwerth, Fabrizio Finizza, Fernando Tomaz, Fran Marto, Gaultier Desandre Navarre, Giulio Martinelli, Gucci, Henrique Martins, Italo Gregorio, Javier De Pardo, Jordan Roth, Karolina Kurkova, Katlin Aas, L'Officiel Italia, Lameka Fox, Laura Stella Motta, Leandro Portos, Leonardo Manetti, Luca Meneghel, Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta, Mark Edio, Meyloo, Miriam Robstad, Missoni, Natsuki Oneyama, Nicola Scarlino, Nina Ricci, Paolo Ferreira, Paul Empson, Pepe Lobez, Ricardo Calerov, Shay Halaly Ziv, Tié Toyama, Ute Sander, Valentino, Versace | posted in Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Stylist
L’Officiel Hommes Italia presents 11 covers for their latest edition, The Statement Issue. The cover stars are as follows:
1. Maluma in Versace by Alan Gelati, styling by Luca Guarini. Grooming by Gabry Trezzi, art direction Marco Ontano, creative direction Priscilla De Giorgi.
2. Lewis Hamilton in Tommy Hilfiger by Evan Browning, styling by Alicia Sereno. Grooming by Yuko Fredriksson.
3. Maurizio Cattelan in Gucci by Pierpaolo Ferrari.
4. Charlie Puth in Parajumpers and Prada by Ria Brahao, styling by Olga Yanul. Grooming by Claudio Belizario.
5. Alessandro Sartori and Alexis Ohanian in Zegna by Fabrizio Ferri, styling by Julie Ragolia. Grooming by Deborah Brider.
6. Alton Mason in Celine by Billy Kidd, styling by Charles Varenne. Grooming by Brent Lavett. Casting director Edward Kim.
7. Luca Lemaire in Prada by Emma Tempest, styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Philippe Tholimet and Neil Young. Casting director Jessica Martinelli.
8. Fernando Albaladejo in Saint Laurent by Marianna Sanvito, styling by Raffael Lacampeggi. Hair and makeup by Massimo Gamba and Arianna Campa.
9. Tommaso Bellini in Les Hommes by Julian Hargreaves, styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Claudio Furini and Carolina Antonini, manicurist Roberta Rodi. Casting director Laura Motta.
10.Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira in Dior by Nicolas Wagner, styling by Gaultier Desandre Navarre. Grooming by Laurie Zanoletti. Executive producer and casting director Gabriel Rey.
11.Uta in Comme des Garçons by Chikashi Suzuki, styling by Kawasaki Takafumi. Grooming by Amano. Images courtesy of L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Alan Gelati, Alessandro Sartori, Alexis Ohanian, Alicia Sereno, Alton Mason, Amano, Arianna Campa, Billy Kidd, Brent Lavett, Carolina Antonini, Celine, Charles Varenne, Charlie Puth, Chikashi Suzuki, Claudio Belizario, Claudio Furini, Comme des Garçons, Deborah Brider, Dior, Edward Kim, Emil Rebek, Emma Tempest, Evan Browning, Fabrizio Ferri, Fabrizio Finizza, Fernando Albaladejo, Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira, Gabriel Rey, Gabry Trezzi, Gaultier Desandre Navarre, Gucci, Jessica Martinelli, Julian Hargreaves, Julie Ragolia, Kawasaki Takafumi, L'Officiel Hommes Italia, Laura Motta, Laurie Zanoletti, Les Hommes, Lewis Hamilton, Luca Guarini, Luca Lemaire, Maluma, Marco Ontano, Marianna Sanvito, Massimo Gamba, Maurizio Cattelan, Neil Young, Nicolas Wagner, Olga Yanul, Parajumpers, Philippe Tholimet, Pierpaolo Ferrari, Prada, Priscilla De Giorgi, Raffael Lacampeggi, Ria Brahao, Roberta Rodi, Saint Laurent, Tommaso Bellini, Tommy Hilfiger, UTA, Versace, Yuko Fredriksson, Zegna | posted in Casting Director, Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Singer, Stylist
L’Officiel Italia launches 9 digital covers for their latest issue, The Statement Issue. The cover stars are:
1. Ayak Veronica Bior by Lorenzo Bringheli, styling direction by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Giuseppe Lorusso and Silvia Dell’Orto, manicurist Roberta Rodi.
2. Ellen De Weer by Marc Hibbert, styling direction by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Philippe Tholimet and Neil Young.
3. Amber Witcomb by Harri Peccinotti, styling direction by Elisa Nalin. Hair and makeup by Yoann Fernandez and Ossiel Ramos Abarca, manicurist Nafissa Djabi.
4. Kim Noorda by Gilad Sasporta, styling direction by Gaultier Desandre Navarre. Hair and makeup by Shay Shaz and Annika Jeck.
5. Agnes Abma by Ronald Dick, styling direction by Raffael Lacampeggi. Hair and makeup by Abra Kennedy and Thorsten Weiss.
6. Amber Witcomb by Harri Peccinotti, styling direction by Elisa Nalin. Hair and makeup by Yoann Fernandez and Ossiel Ramos Abarca, manicurist Nafissa Djabi.
7. Alana Felisberto by Vincent Peters, styling direction by Miki Zanini. Hair and makeup by Andrew Ciao and Anna Marianegri.
8. Kiker Chan by Michel Comte, styling direction by Giulio Martinelli. Hair and makeup by Pier Giuseppe Moroni and Anna Marianegri.
9. Amber Witcomb by Harri Peccinotti, styling direction by Elisa Nalin. Hair and makeup by Yoann Fernandez and Ossiel Ramos Abarca, manicurist Nafissa Djabi. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Abra Kennedy, Agnes Abma, Alana Felisberto, Amber Witcomb, Andrew Ciao, Anna Marianegri, Annika Jeck, Ayak Veronica Bior, Elisa Nalin, Ellen De Weer, Emil Rebek, Fabrizio Finizza, Gaultier Desandre Navarre, Gilad Sasporta, Giulio Martinelli, Giuseppe Lorusso, Harri Peccinotti, Kiker Chan, Kim Noorda, L'Officiel Italia, Lorenzo Bringheli, Marc Hibbert, Michel Comte, Miki Zanini, Nafissa Djabi, Neil Young, Ossiel Ramos Abarca, Philippe Tholimet, Pier Giuseppe Moroni, Raffael Lacampeggi, Ronald Dick, Shay Shaz, Silvia Dell'Orto, Thorsten Weiss, Vincent Peters, Yoann Fernandez | posted in Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Manicurist, Models, Photographers, Stylist