Bella Hadid stars in the campaign. (source)
The magazine presents five different covers for their latest issue. In the first image, model Grace Hartzel dons a 1991 Versace dress as reimagined in body paint by fake fashion label Kezako Paris.
Mica Arganaraz gambol among the wilderness of France’s Luberon National Park, wearing specially commissioned land-art sculptures by Théo de Gueltzl alongside organic pieces for the second cover while Georgia Palmer wears streetwear label Aries Arise on the third cover image.
Young activist Mya-Rose Bird is the fourth cover star and last but not least, model-of-the-moment Ajok Daing is dressed in the knits of London’s most exciting fashion students for the final front page. (source)
L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Zuzanna Bijoch wearing Altuzarra and Versace on the March 2020 cover of SCMP Style Magazine styled by DaVian Lain with photography by Mark Squires. Hair and makeup by Riad Azar and Colleen Runne, set designer Dorothee Baussan. (source)
Madonna wears Versace on the cover of L’Officiel Italia The Italian Issue (out November 28th) photographed by Ricardo Gomes with styling direction by Eyob Yohannes. Hair and makeup by Andy LeCompte and Aaron Smith Henrikson. (source)