L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Vogue Taiwan creates their first 100% CGI cover for May issue. Photographer Poyen Chen and his team of creatives built a virtual world where everything you see, including model (Jolie Chang wearing Chanel, styled by Yii Ooi), clothing, alpaca, scooter, and the background are built digitally from scratch. (source)
Charlie’s Angels star Kristen Stewart hopped on a trampoline in front of Jean Baptiste Mondino‘s lens for the first peek of Chanel campaign. (source)
Click the links to view past campaign images of Chanel: Resort 2020, Fall Winter 2019, Spring Summer 2019, Cruise 2019, Fall Winter 2018, Pre Fall 2018, Spring Summer 2018, Cruise 2018, Fall Winter 2017, Pre Fall 2017, Spring Summer 2017, Cruise 2017, Fall Winter 2016, Pre Fall 2016, Spring Summer 2016, Cruise 2016, Fall Winter 2015, Spring Summer 2015, Cruise 2015, Fall Winter 2014, Pre Fall 2014, Spring Summer 2014, Cruise 2014, Fall Winter 2013, Spring Summer 2013, Cruise 2012, Fall Winter 2012, Spring Summer 2012, Fall Winter 2011, Spring Summer 2011, Fall Winter 2010, Spring Summer 2010 and Fall Winter 2009.
Sasha Pivovarova, Claudia Schiffer, and Grace Elizabeth wear Chanel archival couture collection on the May 2019 covers of Vogue China shot by Camilla Akrans with styling by Daniela Paudice. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Sara Grace Wallerstedt, He Cong and Loane Normand, here to view 2017 cover featuring Liu Wen, here to view 2016 cover featuring Victoria Beckham, here to view 2015 cover featuring Sasha Luss, here to view 2014 cover featuring Fei Fei Sun, here to view 2013 cover featuring Maggie Cheung, here to view 2012 cover featuring Arizona Muse, here for 2011 cover with Frida Gustavsson, and here for 2010 cover with Natalia Vodianova.