Keira Knightley is photographed by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin for the new ad campaign images of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, styled by Joe McKenna. Hair and makeup by Odile Gilbert and Stephane Marais. (source)
Norah Jones wears Chanel on the September 2020 cover of Vogue India shot by Kat Irlin with styling by Priyanka Kapadia and Mindy Saad. Words by Megha Mahindru with hair and makeup by Jeff Gautier. (source)
Chaos Magazine is releasing 13 cover series for their Issue 5 featuring Adut Akech by Luigi & Iango; Lila Moss and Stella Jones by Luigi & Iango; Fran Summers by Luigi & Iango; Imaan Hammam by Jean Baptiste Mondino; Margaret Qualley by Cass Bird; Natasha Poly by Cass Bird; Kendall Jenner by Luigi & Iango; Gigi Hadid by Cass Bird; Bella Hadid by Luigi & Iango; Mona Tougaard by Cass Bird; Ever Anderson by Inez & Vinoodh; and Vittoria Ceretti by Luigi & Iango, all dressed in Chanel. (source)
L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Vogue Taiwan creates their first 100% CGI cover for May issue. Photographer Poyen Chen and his team of creatives built a virtual world where everything you see, including model (Jolie Chang wearing Chanel, styled by Yii Ooi), clothing, alpaca, scooter, and the background are built digitally from scratch. (source)