The cover is shot by Gregory Harris. (source)
L’Officiel Hommes Italia releases nine different covers for their latest edition n°24, The Creative Issue with cover stars as follows:
1. Ricky Martin in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Nicolas Wagner and styling by Douglas VanLaningham. Hair and makeup by Joey Nieves and Hanic Arias.
2. Lenny Kravitz in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Mark Seliger and styling by Giorgia Cantarini.
3. Fedez in Dirk Bikkembergs, photographed by James J. Robinson and styling by Giulio Casagrande. Grooming by Anna Maria Negri Brida.
4. Nick Jonas in Gucci by Alessandro Michele, photographed by Ricardo Abrahao and styling by Pablo Patane.
5. Neymar in Nike and Avant Toi, photographed by Alan Gelati and styling by Giorgio Ammirabile. Grooming by Vincent Tran.
6. Andrea Pirlo in Zegna, photographed by Eric Guillemain and styling by Cleo Casini. Grooming by Enrico Ficarra of Aldo Coppola.
7. Sean O’Pry in Giorgio Armani, photographed by Alexei Hay and styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Natalia Mejia. Casting Simple AG.
8. Lucas El Bali in Prada by Miuccia Prada, photographed by Marco Imperatore and styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Astor Hoxha and Luciano Chiarello.
9. Sancho Delval, Lukas Jiménez, Jesús Moreno, Ibrahima Kone, Miguel Kantero and Pablo in Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano, photographed by Kito Muñoz and styling by Luca Guarini. Hair and makeup by Xavi Garcia and Vicent Guijarro. Credit images to L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
The cover is shot by Nina Raasch. (source)
The covers are shot by Branislav Simoncik and Renee Parkhurst respectively. (source)
Click here to view last year covers featuring Alek Wek and Thando Napa, here to view 2018 cover featuring Fernando Cabral and Alba Galocha, here to view 2017 cover featuring Sasha Luss, here to view 2016 cover featuring Sandra Martins, here to view 2015 cover featuring Jacquetta Wheeler, here to view 2014 cover featuring Juliana Schurig, here to view 2013 cover featuring Kati Nescher, here to view 2012 cover featuring Bianca Balti, here for 2011 cover with Gisele Bundchen, and here for 2010 cover with Bregje Heinen.
The covers are shot by Steven Klein. (source)
Click here to view last year covers featuring Kate Moss, here to view 2018 cover featuring Halima Aden, Vittoria Ceretti, Faretta, Paloma Elsesser, Adut Akech, Radhika Nair, Yoon Young Bae, Fran Summers, and Selena Forrest, here to view 2017 cover featuring Amber Valletta, here to view 2016 cover featuring Kate Moss, here to view 2015 cover featuring Emilia Clarke, here to view 2014 cover featuring Kate Moss, here to view 2013 cover featuring Beyoncé, here to view 2012 cover featuring Charlize Theron, here for 2011 covers with Freja Beha Erichsen, Lara Stone and Natalia Vodianova, and here for 2010 cover with Gwyneth Paltrow.
Terence Connors shot the cover. (source)
The model wears Miu Miu on the April 2020 covers of Harper’s Bazaar Korea shot by Darren McDonald with styling by Jin Sun Lee. Casting and production Lee Kyung Kim. Hair and makeup by Jenny Kim and Stoj, manicurist Lolly Koon. (source)