L’Officiel Italia releases eight different covers for their latest Summer & Luxury issue. The Wonder Women featured in the issue are:
1. Coco Rocha in Nina Ricci by Luca Meneghel. Fashion by Ute Sander, hair and makeup by Tie Toyama and Angie Moullin. Set Design Nicola Scarlino.
2. Lameka Fox in Chanel by Alexei Hay. Fashion by Fabrizio Finizza, hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Miriam Robstad. Casting Editor Laura Stella Motta.
3. Caroline Ribeiro in Bottega Veneta by Fernando Tomaz. Fashion by Leandro Portos, hair and makeup by Henrique Martins.
4. Katlin Aas in Gucci by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Paolo Ferreira and Meyloo.
5. Caterina Ravaglia and Margherita Yoshimi Boffetta in Missoni by Adriano Russo. Fashion by Giulio Martinelli, hair and makeup by Beppe D’Elia and Elena Pivetta.
6. Blanca Padilla in Valentino by Pepe Lobez. Fashion by Javier De Pardo, hair and makeup by Ricardo Calerov.
7. Jordan Roth and Anna Cleveland in Dior Haute Couture by Ellen Von Unwerth. Fashion by Gaultier Desandre Navarre, hair and makeup by Shay Halaly Ziv and Natsuki Oneyama.
8. Karolina Kurkova in Versace by Paul Empson. Fashion by Fran Marto, hair and makeup by Leonardo Manetti and Mark Edio. (source)
Tung Walsh shot the cover. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Alexa Chung, here to view 2016 cover featuring Bette Franke, here to view 2015 cover featuring Marte Mei Van Haaster, here to view 2014 cover featuring Amanda Wellsh, here to view 2013 cover and here for 2012 cover with Doutzen Kroes.
UPDATED JUNE 07TH 2017: Added new covers with Katlin Aas and Valerija Kelava shot by Agata Pospieszynska. (source)
UPDATED JUNE 03RD 2017: Added new cover shot by Erik Madigan Heck featuring Jan De Villeneuve, Diana Veras, Neelam Gill, Jade Parfitt, Molly Constable, Emma Breschi and Frances Duns Combe. (source)
UPDATED JUNE 02ND 2017: Added new covers by Erik Madigan Heck. (source)
UPDATED MAY 31ST 2017: Added new cover. (source)
The covers are shot by Alexi Lubomirski. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Emilia Clarke, here to view 2015 cover featuring Alexa Chung, here to view 2014 covers featuring Emily Blunt, here to view 2013 covers featuring Stella Tennant, here to view 2012 covers featuring Florence Welch, here for 2011 covers with Claudia Schiffer, here for 2010 cover with Vanessa Paradis, and here for 2009 cover with Uma Thurman.
Both covers with Katlin Aas and Susanne Knippers are photographed by Frederico Martins. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Maria Guedes, Kristina Bazan and Helena Bordon, here to view 2015 cover featuring Barbara Palvin, here to view 2014 cover featuring April Tiplady and Maddison Brown, here to view 2013 cover featuring Karolina Kurkova, here to view 2012 cover featuring Aymeline Valade, here for 2011 cover with Sasha Pivovarova, and here for 2010 cover with Isabeli Fontana.