L’Officiel Hommes Italia releases nine different covers for their latest edition n°24, The Creative Issue with cover stars as follows:
1. Ricky Martin in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Nicolas Wagner and styling by Douglas VanLaningham. Hair and makeup by Joey Nieves and Hanic Arias.
2. Lenny Kravitz in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Mark Seliger and styling by Giorgia Cantarini.
3. Fedez in Dirk Bikkembergs, photographed by James J. Robinson and styling by Giulio Casagrande. Grooming by Anna Maria Negri Brida.
4. Nick Jonas in Gucci by Alessandro Michele, photographed by Ricardo Abrahao and styling by Pablo Patane.
5. Neymar in Nike and Avant Toi, photographed by Alan Gelati and styling by Giorgio Ammirabile. Grooming by Vincent Tran.
6. Andrea Pirlo in Zegna, photographed by Eric Guillemain and styling by Cleo Casini. Grooming by Enrico Ficarra of Aldo Coppola.
7. Sean O’Pry in Giorgio Armani, photographed by Alexei Hay and styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Natalia Mejia. Casting Simple AG.
8. Lucas El Bali in Prada by Miuccia Prada, photographed by Marco Imperatore and styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Astor Hoxha and Luciano Chiarello.
9. Sancho Delval, Lukas Jiménez, Jesús Moreno, Ibrahima Kone, Miguel Kantero and Pablo in Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano, photographed by Kito Muñoz and styling by Luca Guarini. Hair and makeup by Xavi Garcia and Vicent Guijarro. Credit images to L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Alan Gelati, Aldo Coppola, Alessandro Michele, Alexei Hay, Andrea Pirlo, Anna Maria Negri Brida, Anthony Vaccarello, Astor Hoxha, Avant Toi, Cleo Casini, Dirk Bikkembergs, Douglas VanLaningham, Emil Rebek, Enrico Ficarra, Eric Guillemain, Fabrizio Finizza, Fedez, Giorgia Cantarini, Giorgio Ammirabile, Giorgio Armani, Giulio Casagrande, Gucci, Ibrahima Kone, Italo Gregorio, James J. Robinson, Jesús Moreno, Joey Nieves, John Galliano, Kito Muñoz, L'Officiel Hommes Italia, Lenny Kravitz, Luca Guarini, Lucas El Bali, Luciano Chiarello, Lukas Jiménez, Maison Margiela Artisanal, Marco Imperatore, Mark Seliger, Miguel Kantero, Miuccia Prada, Natalia Mejia, Neymar, Nick Jonas, Nicolas Wagner, Nike, Pablo Patane, Prada, Ricardo Abrahao, Ricky Martin, Saint Laurent, Sancho Delval, Sean O'Pry, Vicent Guijarro, Vincent Tran, Xavi Garcia, Zegna | posted in Actors and Actresses, Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Singer, Stylist
Karlie Kloss is wearing Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano on the May cover of Vogue Russia shot by Mariano Vivanco. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Emily DiDonato, here to view 2014 cover featuring Catherine McNeil, here to view 2013 cover featuring Natasha Poly, here to view 2012 cover featuring Maryna Linchuk, here for 2011 cover also with Anabela Belikova, and here for 2010 cover with Anabela Belikova.
Leave a comment | tags: John Galliano, Karlie Kloss, Maison Margiela Artisanal, Mariano Vivanco, Vogue Russia | posted in Cover, Magazine, Models, Photographers