L’Officiel Hommes Italia releases nine different covers for their latest edition n°24, The Creative Issue with cover stars as follows:
1. Ricky Martin in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Nicolas Wagner and styling by Douglas VanLaningham. Hair and makeup by Joey Nieves and Hanic Arias.
2. Lenny Kravitz in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Mark Seliger and styling by Giorgia Cantarini.
3. Fedez in Dirk Bikkembergs, photographed by James J. Robinson and styling by Giulio Casagrande. Grooming by Anna Maria Negri Brida.
4. Nick Jonas in Gucci by Alessandro Michele, photographed by Ricardo Abrahao and styling by Pablo Patane.
5. Neymar in Nike and Avant Toi, photographed by Alan Gelati and styling by Giorgio Ammirabile. Grooming by Vincent Tran.
6. Andrea Pirlo in Zegna, photographed by Eric Guillemain and styling by Cleo Casini. Grooming by Enrico Ficarra of Aldo Coppola.
7. Sean O’Pry in Giorgio Armani, photographed by Alexei Hay and styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Natalia Mejia. Casting Simple AG.
8. Lucas El Bali in Prada by Miuccia Prada, photographed by Marco Imperatore and styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Astor Hoxha and Luciano Chiarello.
9. Sancho Delval, Lukas Jiménez, Jesús Moreno, Ibrahima Kone, Miguel Kantero and Pablo in Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano, photographed by Kito Muñoz and styling by Luca Guarini. Hair and makeup by Xavi Garcia and Vicent Guijarro. Credit images to L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Alan Gelati, Aldo Coppola, Alessandro Michele, Alexei Hay, Andrea Pirlo, Anna Maria Negri Brida, Anthony Vaccarello, Astor Hoxha, Avant Toi, Cleo Casini, Dirk Bikkembergs, Douglas VanLaningham, Emil Rebek, Enrico Ficarra, Eric Guillemain, Fabrizio Finizza, Fedez, Giorgia Cantarini, Giorgio Ammirabile, Giorgio Armani, Giulio Casagrande, Gucci, Ibrahima Kone, Italo Gregorio, James J. Robinson, Jesús Moreno, Joey Nieves, John Galliano, Kito Muñoz, L'Officiel Hommes Italia, Lenny Kravitz, Luca Guarini, Lucas El Bali, Luciano Chiarello, Lukas Jiménez, Maison Margiela Artisanal, Marco Imperatore, Mark Seliger, Miguel Kantero, Miuccia Prada, Natalia Mejia, Neymar, Nick Jonas, Nicolas Wagner, Nike, Pablo Patane, Prada, Ricardo Abrahao, Ricky Martin, Saint Laurent, Sancho Delval, Sean O'Pry, Vicent Guijarro, Vincent Tran, Xavi Garcia, Zegna | posted in Actors and Actresses, Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Singer, Stylist
We love how the graffiti complemented the mini dress. Or vice versa. Anyway, Eric Guillemain snapped the cover. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Alessandra Ambrosio, Eric Guillemain, S Moda Magazine | posted in Cover, Magazine, Models, Photographers
The cover was photographed by Eric Guillemain and styled by Jen Patryn. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Eric Guillemain, Jen Patryn, S Moda Magazine, Zosia Mamet | posted in Actors and Actresses, Cover, Magazine, Photographers, Stylist
The cover was photographed by Eric Guillemain with styling works by Chris Campbell. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Chris Campbell, Elle Ukraine, Eric Guillemain, Helena Christensen | posted in Cover, Magazine, Models, Photographers, Stylist
It’s that time of the year again, where we posted the cover recap. Numéro Tokyo is the first to complete their series of cover for 2013.
Veteran catwalker and the face of Estée Lauder, Hilary Rhoda landed yet another January/February cover slot, just like last year. The gorgeous American was photographed by Vincent Peters for the cover, who also shot the former Fantasy Bra wearer Adriana Lima for the December issue (this year’s Fantasy Bra will be worn by Candice Swanepoel).
Russian stunner Anna Selezneva made her comeback onto the magazine cover since 2011 by featured on the November issue, shot by Guy Aroch. Czech supermodel Karolina Kurkova also made her comeback for Numéro Tokyo since 2010. She was shot by Nino Muñoz for the magazine’s June edition. Chilean born Muñoz also snapped Carolyn Murphy for April issue.
The rest of the cover stars this year are fellow veteran model Malgosia Bela by Eric Guillemain (May), singer Lana Del Rey by Mariano Vivanco (March), singer Sky Ferreira by Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello (July/August), model turned actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Alexi Lubomirski (September), and last but not least the striking Magdalena Frackowiak also by Sofia and Mauro (October).
Which cover is your favourite this year?
Click the links to read our 2012, 2011 and 2010 covers recap from Numéro Tokyo.
Follow our Twitter (@art8amby), Facebook (art8amby), and Instagram (@art8amby) to get the latest news in magazine covers, models, ad campaigns, editorials and fashion news.
1 Comment | tags: Adriana Lima, Alexi Lubomirski, Anna Selezneva, Carolyn Murphy, Eric Guillemain, Guy Aroch, Hilary Rhoda, Karolina Kurkova, Lana Del Rey, Magdalena Frackowiak, Malgosia Bela, Mariano Vivanco, Nino Muñoz, Numero Tokyo, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Sky Ferreira, Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello, Vincent Peters | posted in Cover, Featured Article, Magazine, Models, Photographers, Review, Singer
The cover was photographed by Eric Guillemain and styled by Francesca Rinciari. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Eric Guillemain, Francesca Rinciari, Karolina Kurkova, S Moda Magazine | posted in Cover, Magazine, Models, Photographers, Stylist
Eric Guillemain photographed the 27 year old British actor for the cover. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Eric Guillemain, Esquire Korea, Jamie Bell | posted in Actors and Actresses, Cover, Magazine, Photographers
The 30 year old Australian supermodel who recently rumored fired from her Angel slot at Victoria’s Secret, is featured on the minimalist July cover from Vogue Korea, photographed by Eric Guillemain.
Click here to view last year cover featuring Gisele Bundchen, here to view 2011 cover featuring Isabeli Fontana, here for 2010 cover with Natasha Poly, and here for 2009 cover with Sasha Pivovarova.
Image via TFS.
6 Comments | tags: Eric Guillemain, Miranda Kerr, Vogue Korea | posted in Cover, Magazine, Models, Photographers