Freja Beha Erichsen and Laetitia Casta are the Winter 2020 ad campaign faces of Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Juergen Teller. (source)
L’Officiel Hommes Italia releases nine different covers for their latest edition n°24, The Creative Issue with cover stars as follows:
1. Ricky Martin in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Nicolas Wagner and styling by Douglas VanLaningham. Hair and makeup by Joey Nieves and Hanic Arias.
2. Lenny Kravitz in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Mark Seliger and styling by Giorgia Cantarini.
3. Fedez in Dirk Bikkembergs, photographed by James J. Robinson and styling by Giulio Casagrande. Grooming by Anna Maria Negri Brida.
4. Nick Jonas in Gucci by Alessandro Michele, photographed by Ricardo Abrahao and styling by Pablo Patane.
5. Neymar in Nike and Avant Toi, photographed by Alan Gelati and styling by Giorgio Ammirabile. Grooming by Vincent Tran.
6. Andrea Pirlo in Zegna, photographed by Eric Guillemain and styling by Cleo Casini. Grooming by Enrico Ficarra of Aldo Coppola.
7. Sean O’Pry in Giorgio Armani, photographed by Alexei Hay and styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Natalia Mejia. Casting Simple AG.
8. Lucas El Bali in Prada by Miuccia Prada, photographed by Marco Imperatore and styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Astor Hoxha and Luciano Chiarello.
9. Sancho Delval, Lukas Jiménez, Jesús Moreno, Ibrahima Kone, Miguel Kantero and Pablo in Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano, photographed by Kito Muñoz and styling by Luca Guarini. Hair and makeup by Xavi Garcia and Vicent Guijarro. Credit images to L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Jennifer Lopez wears Gucci and Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello on the February covers of Harper’s Bazaar US photographed by Camilla Akrans with styling by Patrick Mackie. Hair and makeup by Lorenzo Martin and Scott Barnes.
On getting herself ready for her current relationship: “For me, the relationship journey has been very up and down. But it didn’t have to do with anybody else but me—it was about me figuring out me. Until you learn to love yourself, you can’t completely love [someone else] in a way that is pure and true. Once you do that, you can have relationships that are based on love and respect, that are supportive and nourishing. There’s an evolution there that had to happen for me. I feel like I’m in a better place now.”
On struggling with the constant pressure and unwanted scrutiny of living life in the public eye: “You’re trying to do your best and people are putting you down, or trying to make believe you’re not a nice person, or you’re a diva. I’m always like, ‘Who are you talking about?’”
On the power of believing in yourself and pushing past bias: “From early on in my career, I felt like people wanted to put me in a box. You will play these sorts of roles, do this type of thing. Or you will only act. You cannot sing and act at the same time. I felt very confined by that because I knew I was going to do different things. I was at least going to try!”
On her 10-year-old daughter, Emme: “I don’t know if she’ll follow in my footsteps, but she definitely has the genes. She’s a natural. Some people, you put them out there and you can just tell. She’s a little me.” Images courtesy of Harper’s BAZAAR. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Kendall Jenner, here to view 2017 cover featuring Madonna, here to view 2016 cover featuring Reese Witherspoon, here to view 2015 cover featuring Miranda Kerr, here to view 2014 covers featuring Daria Werbowy, here to view 2013 covers featuring Jennifer Lopez, here to view 2012 cover featuring Demi Moore, here for 2011 cover with Nicole Kidman, and here for 2010 cover with Miley Cyrus.
Duckie Thot wears Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello on the September cover of Harper’s Bazaar En Español shot by Greg Swales with styling by DaVian Lain. Hair and makeup by Michael David and Jessica Smalls, manicurist Tori H. (source)
29-year-old Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald and Big Little Lies star Zoë Kravitz wears Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello dress and Kenneth Jay Lane earrings on the January 2018 cover of Elle US shot by Paola Kudacki with styling by Samira Nasr.
On how she fell in love with film: “I didn’t grow up with television. We had a TV, but it wasn’t connected to anything except for a VCR. My mom [Lisa Bonet] would go to the video store, and I was allowed to watch one movie a weekend. I was an only child, and your imagination goes crazy. These films kind of became my friends.”
On her Big Little Lies cast mates: “I said, Wait, I’m getting to work with whom? When? Women like Laura [Dern] and Nicole [Kidman] and Reese [Witherspoon], I’ve grown up watching them, and to me they’re, just untouchable. …They were so encouraging. When those women are in your corner, it gives you a little pep in your step.”
On how fashion inspires her acting roles: “For me, clothes are a gateway to characters. I watch Audrey Hepburn movies and I want to do my makeup like that. I watch Stand by Me and I think, I want to look like a boy.”
On the importance of being honest: “It’s good to be polite, but it’s important to be honest. There’s a difference between saying hurtful things and saying, ‘This may be a little uncomfortable, but no.’ Or ‘Please remove your hand from my lower back’ or ‘You made a weird joke. Why did you make that joke?’” (source)
Click here to view this year cover featuring Michelle Williams, here to view 2016 cover featuring Rooney Mara, here to view 2015 cover featuring Nicole Kidman, here to view 2014 cover featuring Joan Smalls, here to 2013 cover featuring Jessica Biel, here to view 2012 covers featuring Katherine Heigl, here for 2011 cover with Sarah Jessica Parker, and here for 2010 covers featuring Lady Gaga and Britney Spears.
Angelina Jolie (in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello) is making a comeback on magazine cover with Vanity Fair September 2017 issue photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, styled by Jessica Diehl. Hair and makeup by Adam Campbell and Gregory Arlt, nails by Emi Kudo. Set designer Andrea Stanley. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Alicia Vikander, here to view 2015 cover featuring Taylor Swift, here to view 2014 cover featuring Natalia Vodianova, here to view 2013 cover featuring Princess Diana, here to view 2012 covers featuring Jessica Chastain and Kate Middleton, here to view 2011 cover featuring Jennifer Lopez, here for 2010 cover with Lady Gaga and here for 2009 covers with Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett.