The iconic French actress Catherine Deneuve is starring the latest campaign of Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello captured in monochrome by David Sims. (source)
Anne Vyalitsyna is wearing Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello and Demarson earrings on the cover of Issue Magazine Summer 2021, photographed by Raul Tovar with styling by Erin McSherry. Hair and makeup by Martín Plascencia and Mayela Vazquez. (source)
L’Officiel Hommes Italia releases nine different covers for their latest edition n°24, The Creative Issue with cover stars as follows:
1. Ricky Martin in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Nicolas Wagner and styling by Douglas VanLaningham. Hair and makeup by Joey Nieves and Hanic Arias.
2. Lenny Kravitz in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Mark Seliger and styling by Giorgia Cantarini.
3. Fedez in Dirk Bikkembergs, photographed by James J. Robinson and styling by Giulio Casagrande. Grooming by Anna Maria Negri Brida.
4. Nick Jonas in Gucci by Alessandro Michele, photographed by Ricardo Abrahao and styling by Pablo Patane.
5. Neymar in Nike and Avant Toi, photographed by Alan Gelati and styling by Giorgio Ammirabile. Grooming by Vincent Tran.
6. Andrea Pirlo in Zegna, photographed by Eric Guillemain and styling by Cleo Casini. Grooming by Enrico Ficarra of Aldo Coppola.
7. Sean O’Pry in Giorgio Armani, photographed by Alexei Hay and styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Natalia Mejia. Casting Simple AG.
8. Lucas El Bali in Prada by Miuccia Prada, photographed by Marco Imperatore and styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Astor Hoxha and Luciano Chiarello.
9. Sancho Delval, Lukas Jiménez, Jesús Moreno, Ibrahima Kone, Miguel Kantero and Pablo in Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano, photographed by Kito Muñoz and styling by Luca Guarini. Hair and makeup by Xavi Garcia and Vicent Guijarro. Credit images to L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
L’Officiel Hommes Italia presents 11 covers for their latest edition, The Statement Issue. The cover stars are as follows:
1. Maluma in Versace by Alan Gelati, styling by Luca Guarini. Grooming by Gabry Trezzi, art direction Marco Ontano, creative direction Priscilla De Giorgi.
2. Lewis Hamilton in Tommy Hilfiger by Evan Browning, styling by Alicia Sereno. Grooming by Yuko Fredriksson.
3. Maurizio Cattelan in Gucci by Pierpaolo Ferrari.
4. Charlie Puth in Parajumpers and Prada by Ria Brahao, styling by Olga Yanul. Grooming by Claudio Belizario.
5. Alessandro Sartori and Alexis Ohanian in Zegna by Fabrizio Ferri, styling by Julie Ragolia. Grooming by Deborah Brider.
6. Alton Mason in Celine by Billy Kidd, styling by Charles Varenne. Grooming by Brent Lavett. Casting director Edward Kim.
7. Luca Lemaire in Prada by Emma Tempest, styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Philippe Tholimet and Neil Young. Casting director Jessica Martinelli.
8. Fernando Albaladejo in Saint Laurent by Marianna Sanvito, styling by Raffael Lacampeggi. Hair and makeup by Massimo Gamba and Arianna Campa.
9. Tommaso Bellini in Les Hommes by Julian Hargreaves, styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Claudio Furini and Carolina Antonini, manicurist Roberta Rodi. Casting director Laura Motta.
10.Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira in Dior by Nicolas Wagner, styling by Gaultier Desandre Navarre. Grooming by Laurie Zanoletti. Executive producer and casting director Gabriel Rey.
11.Uta in Comme des Garçons by Chikashi Suzuki, styling by Kawasaki Takafumi. Grooming by Amano. Images courtesy of L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)