The campaign with Rami Malek is photographed by David Sims. (source)
L’Officiel Hommes Italia presents 11 covers for their latest edition, The Statement Issue. The cover stars are as follows:
1. Maluma in Versace by Alan Gelati, styling by Luca Guarini. Grooming by Gabry Trezzi, art direction Marco Ontano, creative direction Priscilla De Giorgi.
2. Lewis Hamilton in Tommy Hilfiger by Evan Browning, styling by Alicia Sereno. Grooming by Yuko Fredriksson.
3. Maurizio Cattelan in Gucci by Pierpaolo Ferrari.
4. Charlie Puth in Parajumpers and Prada by Ria Brahao, styling by Olga Yanul. Grooming by Claudio Belizario.
5. Alessandro Sartori and Alexis Ohanian in Zegna by Fabrizio Ferri, styling by Julie Ragolia. Grooming by Deborah Brider.
6. Alton Mason in Celine by Billy Kidd, styling by Charles Varenne. Grooming by Brent Lavett. Casting director Edward Kim.
7. Luca Lemaire in Prada by Emma Tempest, styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Philippe Tholimet and Neil Young. Casting director Jessica Martinelli.
8. Fernando Albaladejo in Saint Laurent by Marianna Sanvito, styling by Raffael Lacampeggi. Hair and makeup by Massimo Gamba and Arianna Campa.
9. Tommaso Bellini in Les Hommes by Julian Hargreaves, styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Claudio Furini and Carolina Antonini, manicurist Roberta Rodi. Casting director Laura Motta.
10.Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira in Dior by Nicolas Wagner, styling by Gaultier Desandre Navarre. Grooming by Laurie Zanoletti. Executive producer and casting director Gabriel Rey.
11.Uta in Comme des Garçons by Chikashi Suzuki, styling by Kawasaki Takafumi. Grooming by Amano. Images courtesy of L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Numéro release two April 2019 covers featuring Isabeli Fontana (in Saint Laurent) by Billy Kidd, and Sara Sampaio (in Prada) by Hugh Lippe. Both covers were styled by Charles Varenne. (source)
Jennifer Lopez wears Gucci and Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello on the February covers of Harper’s Bazaar US photographed by Camilla Akrans with styling by Patrick Mackie. Hair and makeup by Lorenzo Martin and Scott Barnes.
On getting herself ready for her current relationship: “For me, the relationship journey has been very up and down. But it didn’t have to do with anybody else but me—it was about me figuring out me. Until you learn to love yourself, you can’t completely love [someone else] in a way that is pure and true. Once you do that, you can have relationships that are based on love and respect, that are supportive and nourishing. There’s an evolution there that had to happen for me. I feel like I’m in a better place now.”
On struggling with the constant pressure and unwanted scrutiny of living life in the public eye: “You’re trying to do your best and people are putting you down, or trying to make believe you’re not a nice person, or you’re a diva. I’m always like, ‘Who are you talking about?’”
On the power of believing in yourself and pushing past bias: “From early on in my career, I felt like people wanted to put me in a box. You will play these sorts of roles, do this type of thing. Or you will only act. You cannot sing and act at the same time. I felt very confined by that because I knew I was going to do different things. I was at least going to try!”
On her 10-year-old daughter, Emme: “I don’t know if she’ll follow in my footsteps, but she definitely has the genes. She’s a natural. Some people, you put them out there and you can just tell. She’s a little me.” Images courtesy of Harper’s BAZAAR. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Kendall Jenner, here to view 2017 cover featuring Madonna, here to view 2016 cover featuring Reese Witherspoon, here to view 2015 cover featuring Miranda Kerr, here to view 2014 covers featuring Daria Werbowy, here to view 2013 covers featuring Jennifer Lopez, here to view 2012 cover featuring Demi Moore, here for 2011 cover with Nicole Kidman, and here for 2010 cover with Miley Cyrus.
Duckie Thot wears Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello on the September cover of Harper’s Bazaar En Español shot by Greg Swales with styling by DaVian Lain. Hair and makeup by Michael David and Jessica Smalls, manicurist Tori H. (source)