L’Officiel Hommes Italia releases nine different covers for their latest edition n°24, The Creative Issue with cover stars as follows:
1. Ricky Martin in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Nicolas Wagner and styling by Douglas VanLaningham. Hair and makeup by Joey Nieves and Hanic Arias.
2. Lenny Kravitz in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, photographed by Mark Seliger and styling by Giorgia Cantarini.
3. Fedez in Dirk Bikkembergs, photographed by James J. Robinson and styling by Giulio Casagrande. Grooming by Anna Maria Negri Brida.
4. Nick Jonas in Gucci by Alessandro Michele, photographed by Ricardo Abrahao and styling by Pablo Patane.
5. Neymar in Nike and Avant Toi, photographed by Alan Gelati and styling by Giorgio Ammirabile. Grooming by Vincent Tran.
6. Andrea Pirlo in Zegna, photographed by Eric Guillemain and styling by Cleo Casini. Grooming by Enrico Ficarra of Aldo Coppola.
7. Sean O’Pry in Giorgio Armani, photographed by Alexei Hay and styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Italo Gregorio and Natalia Mejia. Casting Simple AG.
8. Lucas El Bali in Prada by Miuccia Prada, photographed by Marco Imperatore and styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Astor Hoxha and Luciano Chiarello.
9. Sancho Delval, Lukas Jiménez, Jesús Moreno, Ibrahima Kone, Miguel Kantero and Pablo in Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano, photographed by Kito Muñoz and styling by Luca Guarini. Hair and makeup by Xavi Garcia and Vicent Guijarro. Credit images to L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Alan Gelati, Aldo Coppola, Alessandro Michele, Alexei Hay, Andrea Pirlo, Anna Maria Negri Brida, Anthony Vaccarello, Astor Hoxha, Avant Toi, Cleo Casini, Dirk Bikkembergs, Douglas VanLaningham, Emil Rebek, Enrico Ficarra, Eric Guillemain, Fabrizio Finizza, Fedez, Giorgia Cantarini, Giorgio Ammirabile, Giorgio Armani, Giulio Casagrande, Gucci, Ibrahima Kone, Italo Gregorio, James J. Robinson, Jesús Moreno, Joey Nieves, John Galliano, Kito Muñoz, L'Officiel Hommes Italia, Lenny Kravitz, Luca Guarini, Lucas El Bali, Luciano Chiarello, Lukas Jiménez, Maison Margiela Artisanal, Marco Imperatore, Mark Seliger, Miguel Kantero, Miuccia Prada, Natalia Mejia, Neymar, Nick Jonas, Nicolas Wagner, Nike, Pablo Patane, Prada, Ricardo Abrahao, Ricky Martin, Saint Laurent, Sancho Delval, Sean O'Pry, Vicent Guijarro, Vincent Tran, Xavi Garcia, Zegna | posted in Actors and Actresses, Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Singer, Stylist
UPDATED MAY 27TH 2014: Added new cover version.
The Soccer World Cup fever continues with Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen (she’s replacing Marilyn Monroe and Brad Pitt as the newest face of Chanel No.5) and soccer superstar Neymar gracing the June cover of Vogue Brazil photographed by Mario Testino! (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Gisele Bundchen, here to view 2012 cover featuring Isabeli Fontana, here for 2011 cover with Raquel Zimmermann, here for 2010 cover with Bruna Tenorio, and here for 2009 cover with Isabeli Fontana.
5 Comments | tags: Gisele Bundchen, Mario Testino, Neymar, Vogue Brazil | posted in Athletes, Cover, Magazine, Models, Photographers
Another soccer superstar is gracing fashion magazine cover. First we have Cristiano Ronaldo naked on the latest issue of Vogue Spain, and now Brazilian soccer player Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior is on the June front page of WSJ Magazine wearing Calvin Klein Collection jumper—styled by Max Pearmain—and photographed by Alasdair McLellan. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Alasdair McLellan, Calvin Klein Collection, Max Pearmain, Neymar, Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior, WSJ Magazine | posted in Athletes, Cover, Magazine, Photographers, Stylist
Gerald Butler is looking dapper on the January 2013 cover of L’Uomo Vogue, snapped by Tom Munro and styled by Rushka Bergman. Bergman also styled the other cover featuring Brazilian soccer player Neymar that was snapped by Francesco Carrozzini.
Click here to view last year covers featuring Lady Gaga, Mario Balotelli, and Michael Fassbender. Click here to view 2011 cover with Usher, and here for 2010 cover with Jethro Cave.
Images via TFS.
1 Comment | tags: Francesco Carrozzini, Gerard Butler, L'Uomo Vogue, Neymar, Rushka Bergman, Tom Munro | posted in Actors and Actresses, Athletes, Cover, Magazine, Photographers, Stylist