L’Officiel Hommes Italia presents 11 covers for their latest edition, The Statement Issue. The cover stars are as follows:
1. Maluma in Versace by Alan Gelati, styling by Luca Guarini. Grooming by Gabry Trezzi, art direction Marco Ontano, creative direction Priscilla De Giorgi.
2. Lewis Hamilton in Tommy Hilfiger by Evan Browning, styling by Alicia Sereno. Grooming by Yuko Fredriksson.
3. Maurizio Cattelan in Gucci by Pierpaolo Ferrari.
4. Charlie Puth in Parajumpers and Prada by Ria Brahao, styling by Olga Yanul. Grooming by Claudio Belizario.
5. Alessandro Sartori and Alexis Ohanian in Zegna by Fabrizio Ferri, styling by Julie Ragolia. Grooming by Deborah Brider.
6. Alton Mason in Celine by Billy Kidd, styling by Charles Varenne. Grooming by Brent Lavett. Casting director Edward Kim.
7. Luca Lemaire in Prada by Emma Tempest, styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Philippe Tholimet and Neil Young. Casting director Jessica Martinelli.
8. Fernando Albaladejo in Saint Laurent by Marianna Sanvito, styling by Raffael Lacampeggi. Hair and makeup by Massimo Gamba and Arianna Campa.
9. Tommaso Bellini in Les Hommes by Julian Hargreaves, styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Claudio Furini and Carolina Antonini, manicurist Roberta Rodi. Casting director Laura Motta.
10.Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira in Dior by Nicolas Wagner, styling by Gaultier Desandre Navarre. Grooming by Laurie Zanoletti. Executive producer and casting director Gabriel Rey.
11.Uta in Comme des Garçons by Chikashi Suzuki, styling by Kawasaki Takafumi. Grooming by Amano. Images courtesy of L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Alan Gelati, Alessandro Sartori, Alexis Ohanian, Alicia Sereno, Alton Mason, Amano, Arianna Campa, Billy Kidd, Brent Lavett, Carolina Antonini, Celine, Charles Varenne, Charlie Puth, Chikashi Suzuki, Claudio Belizario, Claudio Furini, Comme des Garçons, Deborah Brider, Dior, Edward Kim, Emil Rebek, Emma Tempest, Evan Browning, Fabrizio Ferri, Fabrizio Finizza, Fernando Albaladejo, Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira, Gabriel Rey, Gabry Trezzi, Gaultier Desandre Navarre, Gucci, Jessica Martinelli, Julian Hargreaves, Julie Ragolia, Kawasaki Takafumi, L'Officiel Hommes Italia, Laura Motta, Laurie Zanoletti, Les Hommes, Lewis Hamilton, Luca Guarini, Luca Lemaire, Maluma, Marco Ontano, Marianna Sanvito, Massimo Gamba, Maurizio Cattelan, Neil Young, Nicolas Wagner, Olga Yanul, Parajumpers, Philippe Tholimet, Pierpaolo Ferrari, Prada, Priscilla De Giorgi, Raffael Lacampeggi, Ria Brahao, Roberta Rodi, Saint Laurent, Tommaso Bellini, Tommy Hilfiger, UTA, Versace, Yuko Fredriksson, Zegna | posted in Casting Director, Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Singer, Stylist
L’Officiel Italia launches 9 digital covers for their latest issue, The Statement Issue. The cover stars are:
1. Ayak Veronica Bior by Lorenzo Bringheli, styling direction by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Giuseppe Lorusso and Silvia Dell’Orto, manicurist Roberta Rodi.
2. Ellen De Weer by Marc Hibbert, styling direction by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Philippe Tholimet and Neil Young.
3. Amber Witcomb by Harri Peccinotti, styling direction by Elisa Nalin. Hair and makeup by Yoann Fernandez and Ossiel Ramos Abarca, manicurist Nafissa Djabi.
4. Kim Noorda by Gilad Sasporta, styling direction by Gaultier Desandre Navarre. Hair and makeup by Shay Shaz and Annika Jeck.
5. Agnes Abma by Ronald Dick, styling direction by Raffael Lacampeggi. Hair and makeup by Abra Kennedy and Thorsten Weiss.
6. Amber Witcomb by Harri Peccinotti, styling direction by Elisa Nalin. Hair and makeup by Yoann Fernandez and Ossiel Ramos Abarca, manicurist Nafissa Djabi.
7. Alana Felisberto by Vincent Peters, styling direction by Miki Zanini. Hair and makeup by Andrew Ciao and Anna Marianegri.
8. Kiker Chan by Michel Comte, styling direction by Giulio Martinelli. Hair and makeup by Pier Giuseppe Moroni and Anna Marianegri.
9. Amber Witcomb by Harri Peccinotti, styling direction by Elisa Nalin. Hair and makeup by Yoann Fernandez and Ossiel Ramos Abarca, manicurist Nafissa Djabi. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Abra Kennedy, Agnes Abma, Alana Felisberto, Amber Witcomb, Andrew Ciao, Anna Marianegri, Annika Jeck, Ayak Veronica Bior, Elisa Nalin, Ellen De Weer, Emil Rebek, Fabrizio Finizza, Gaultier Desandre Navarre, Gilad Sasporta, Giulio Martinelli, Giuseppe Lorusso, Harri Peccinotti, Kiker Chan, Kim Noorda, L'Officiel Italia, Lorenzo Bringheli, Marc Hibbert, Michel Comte, Miki Zanini, Nafissa Djabi, Neil Young, Ossiel Ramos Abarca, Philippe Tholimet, Pier Giuseppe Moroni, Raffael Lacampeggi, Ronald Dick, Shay Shaz, Silvia Dell'Orto, Thorsten Weiss, Vincent Peters, Yoann Fernandez | posted in Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Manicurist, Models, Photographers, Stylist
Scott Trindle photographed the Spring Summer 2017 ad campaign image of Red Valentino featuring singer songwriter Birdy and models Ina Maribo Jensen, Tandi Reason Dahl, and Mia Gruenwald. Styling by Elizabeth Fraser-Bell, hair and make up by Philippe Tholimet and Nami Yoshida. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Birdy, Elizabeth Fraser-Bell, Ina Maribo Jensen, Mia Gruenwald, Nami Yoshida, Philippe Tholimet, Red Valentino, Scott Trindle, Tandi Reason Dahl | posted in Ad Campaign, Hair Stylist, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Singer, Stylist
UPDATED DECEMBER 06TH 2016: Agata Pospieszynska photographed ballerina Lauren Cuthbertson for Harper’s Bazaar UK January 2017 cover, styled by Martha Ward. The special cover is available at Liberty London. (source)
UPDATED DECEMBER 02ND 2016: Josephine Le Tutour is gracing another cover of Harper’s Bazaar UK‘s January 2017 issue, photographed by Alexandra Sophie with styling by Charlie Harrington. Hair and make up by Philippe Tholimet and Polly Osmond. Set designer Alice Sheppard Fidler. (source)
UPDATED DECEMBER 01ST 2016: Added newsstand cover.
This Subscriber cover is shot by Agata Pospieszynska. (source)
Click here to view 2016 cover featuring Alicia Vikander, here to view 2015 cover featuring Reese Witherspoon, here to view 2014 cover featuring Christy Turlington, here to 2013 covers featuring Sienna Miller, here to view 2012 covers featuring Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, here for 2011 cover with Emily Blunt, and here for 2010 cover with Scarlett Johansson.
Leave a comment | tags: Agata Pospieszyńska, Alexandra Sophie, Alice Sheppard Fidler, Charlie Harrington, Harper's Bazaar UK, Josephine Le Tutour, Lauren Cuthbertson, Liberty London, Martha Ward, Nastya Sten, Philippe Tholimet, Polly Osmond | posted in Cover, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Stylist
Liz Collins photographed the July cover of Vogue Turkey featuring model Sophia Ahrens styled by Konca Aykan in Prada. Hair by Philippe Tholimet. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Lily Aldridge, here to view 2014 cover featuring Jeneil Williams, Katlin Aas and Devon Windsor, here to view 2013 cover featuring Bette Franke, here to view 2012 cover featuring Carola Remer, here to view 2011 cover featuring Jon Kortajarena and Dree Hemingway and here for 2010 cover with Marike Le Roux.
Leave a comment | tags: Konca Aykan, Liz Collins, Philippe Tholimet, Prada, Sophia Ahrens, Vogue Turkey | posted in Cover, Magazine, Models, Photographers, Stylist