L’Officiel Hommes Italia presents 11 covers for their latest edition, The Statement Issue. The cover stars are as follows:
1. Maluma in Versace by Alan Gelati, styling by Luca Guarini. Grooming by Gabry Trezzi, art direction Marco Ontano, creative direction Priscilla De Giorgi.
2. Lewis Hamilton in Tommy Hilfiger by Evan Browning, styling by Alicia Sereno. Grooming by Yuko Fredriksson.
3. Maurizio Cattelan in Gucci by Pierpaolo Ferrari.
4. Charlie Puth in Parajumpers and Prada by Ria Brahao, styling by Olga Yanul. Grooming by Claudio Belizario.
5. Alessandro Sartori and Alexis Ohanian in Zegna by Fabrizio Ferri, styling by Julie Ragolia. Grooming by Deborah Brider.
6. Alton Mason in Celine by Billy Kidd, styling by Charles Varenne. Grooming by Brent Lavett. Casting director Edward Kim.
7. Luca Lemaire in Prada by Emma Tempest, styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Philippe Tholimet and Neil Young. Casting director Jessica Martinelli.
8. Fernando Albaladejo in Saint Laurent by Marianna Sanvito, styling by Raffael Lacampeggi. Hair and makeup by Massimo Gamba and Arianna Campa.
9. Tommaso Bellini in Les Hommes by Julian Hargreaves, styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Claudio Furini and Carolina Antonini, manicurist Roberta Rodi. Casting director Laura Motta.
10.Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira in Dior by Nicolas Wagner, styling by Gaultier Desandre Navarre. Grooming by Laurie Zanoletti. Executive producer and casting director Gabriel Rey.
11.Uta in Comme des Garçons by Chikashi Suzuki, styling by Kawasaki Takafumi. Grooming by Amano. Images courtesy of L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Alan Gelati, Alessandro Sartori, Alexis Ohanian, Alicia Sereno, Alton Mason, Amano, Arianna Campa, Billy Kidd, Brent Lavett, Carolina Antonini, Celine, Charles Varenne, Charlie Puth, Chikashi Suzuki, Claudio Belizario, Claudio Furini, Comme des Garçons, Deborah Brider, Dior, Edward Kim, Emil Rebek, Emma Tempest, Evan Browning, Fabrizio Ferri, Fabrizio Finizza, Fernando Albaladejo, Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira, Gabriel Rey, Gabry Trezzi, Gaultier Desandre Navarre, Gucci, Jessica Martinelli, Julian Hargreaves, Julie Ragolia, Kawasaki Takafumi, L'Officiel Hommes Italia, Laura Motta, Laurie Zanoletti, Les Hommes, Lewis Hamilton, Luca Guarini, Luca Lemaire, Maluma, Marco Ontano, Marianna Sanvito, Massimo Gamba, Maurizio Cattelan, Neil Young, Nicolas Wagner, Olga Yanul, Parajumpers, Philippe Tholimet, Pierpaolo Ferrari, Prada, Priscilla De Giorgi, Raffael Lacampeggi, Ria Brahao, Roberta Rodi, Saint Laurent, Tommaso Bellini, Tommy Hilfiger, UTA, Versace, Yuko Fredriksson, Zegna | posted in Casting Director, Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Singer, Stylist
Lewis Hamilton is trying to make amends on his controversial skirt comment he made earlier this year by appearing on the August 2018 covers of GQ UK wearing kilt, photographed by Daniel Sannwald with styling by Luke Jefferson. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Daniel Sannwald, GQ UK, Lewis Hamilton, Luke Jefferson | posted in Athletes, Cover, Magazine, Photographers, Stylist
Clare Richardson styled Kate Winslet in tomboyish manner for the November cover of L’Uomo Vogue shot by Peter Lindbergh. Ayako Yoshida styled Christoph Waltz for the second cover of the magazine, photography by Francesco Carrozzini. The third and final cover is featuring Lewis Hamilton by Jean Pigozzi, styled by Robert Rabensteiner. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Ayako Yoshida, Christoph Waltz, Clare Richardson, Francesco Carrozzini, Jean Pigozzi, Kate Winslet, L'Uomo Vogue, Lewis Hamilton, Peter Lindbergh, Robert Rabensteiner | posted in Actors and Actresses, Athletes, Cover, Magazine, Photographers, Stylist
Lewis Hamilton photographed by Markus Jans for the August cover of GQ India. Image via TFS.
Leave a comment | tags: GQ India, Lewis Hamilton, Markus Jans | posted in Athletes, Cover, Magazine, Photographers