L’Officiel Hommes Italia presents 11 covers for their latest edition, The Statement Issue. The cover stars are as follows:
1. Maluma in Versace by Alan Gelati, styling by Luca Guarini. Grooming by Gabry Trezzi, art direction Marco Ontano, creative direction Priscilla De Giorgi.
2. Lewis Hamilton in Tommy Hilfiger by Evan Browning, styling by Alicia Sereno. Grooming by Yuko Fredriksson.
3. Maurizio Cattelan in Gucci by Pierpaolo Ferrari.
4. Charlie Puth in Parajumpers and Prada by Ria Brahao, styling by Olga Yanul. Grooming by Claudio Belizario.
5. Alessandro Sartori and Alexis Ohanian in Zegna by Fabrizio Ferri, styling by Julie Ragolia. Grooming by Deborah Brider.
6. Alton Mason in Celine by Billy Kidd, styling by Charles Varenne. Grooming by Brent Lavett. Casting director Edward Kim.
7. Luca Lemaire in Prada by Emma Tempest, styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Philippe Tholimet and Neil Young. Casting director Jessica Martinelli.
8. Fernando Albaladejo in Saint Laurent by Marianna Sanvito, styling by Raffael Lacampeggi. Hair and makeup by Massimo Gamba and Arianna Campa.
9. Tommaso Bellini in Les Hommes by Julian Hargreaves, styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Claudio Furini and Carolina Antonini, manicurist Roberta Rodi. Casting director Laura Motta.
10.Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira in Dior by Nicolas Wagner, styling by Gaultier Desandre Navarre. Grooming by Laurie Zanoletti. Executive producer and casting director Gabriel Rey.
11.Uta in Comme des Garçons by Chikashi Suzuki, styling by Kawasaki Takafumi. Grooming by Amano. Images courtesy of L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Alan Gelati, Alessandro Sartori, Alexis Ohanian, Alicia Sereno, Alton Mason, Amano, Arianna Campa, Billy Kidd, Brent Lavett, Carolina Antonini, Celine, Charles Varenne, Charlie Puth, Chikashi Suzuki, Claudio Belizario, Claudio Furini, Comme des Garçons, Deborah Brider, Dior, Edward Kim, Emil Rebek, Emma Tempest, Evan Browning, Fabrizio Ferri, Fabrizio Finizza, Fernando Albaladejo, Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira, Gabriel Rey, Gabry Trezzi, Gaultier Desandre Navarre, Gucci, Jessica Martinelli, Julian Hargreaves, Julie Ragolia, Kawasaki Takafumi, L'Officiel Hommes Italia, Laura Motta, Laurie Zanoletti, Les Hommes, Lewis Hamilton, Luca Guarini, Luca Lemaire, Maluma, Marco Ontano, Marianna Sanvito, Massimo Gamba, Maurizio Cattelan, Neil Young, Nicolas Wagner, Olga Yanul, Parajumpers, Philippe Tholimet, Pierpaolo Ferrari, Prada, Priscilla De Giorgi, Raffael Lacampeggi, Ria Brahao, Roberta Rodi, Saint Laurent, Tommaso Bellini, Tommy Hilfiger, UTA, Versace, Yuko Fredriksson, Zegna | posted in Casting Director, Cover, Featured Article, Hair Stylist, Magazine, Make Up Artist, Models, Photographers, Singer, Stylist
UPDATED MARCH 18TH 2016: Added new menswear campaign with Wouter Peelen by John Balsom, styled by Julie Ragolia. (source)
Vanessa Moody is the new campaign face of Michael Kors for Spring Summer 2016 season as she is photographed in the backseat of a car by Mario Testino. (source)
Click the links to view past campaign images of Michael Kors: Resort 2016, Fall Winter 2015, Spring Summer 2015, Resort 2015, Holiday 2014, Fall Winter 2014, Spring Summer 2014, Fall Winter 2013, Spring Summer 2013, Holiday 2012, Fall Winter 2012, Spring Summer 2012, Fall Winter 2011, Spring Summer 2011, Winter 2010, Spring Summer 2010 and Fall Winter 2009.
7 Comments | tags: John Balsom, Julie Ragolia, Mario Testino, Michael Kors, Vanessa Moody, Wouter Peelen | posted in Ad Campaign, Models, Photographers, Stylist
The cover was shot by Mark Seliger with styling works by Julie Ragolia. (source)
Click here to view last year cover featuring Chris Hemsworth, here to view 2012 cover featuring Colin Farrell, here to view 2011 cover featuring David Gandy, here for 2010 cover with Chris Pine, and here for 2009 cover with Adam Lambert.
1 Comment | tags: Brad Pitt, Details Magazine, Julie Ragolia, Mark Seliger | posted in Actors and Actresses, Cover, Magazine, Photographers, Stylist
Randall Mesdon photographed the Tom Brady version (styling by Deborah Watson), while John Balsom and Julie Ragolia did the Max Chilton one. (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Deborah Watson, John Balsom, Julie Ragolia, Man of The World, Man of The World Magazine, Max Chilton, Randall Mesdon, Tom Brady | posted in Athletes, Cover, Magazine, Photographers, Stylist
The covers are photographed by John Balsom (Garrett Hedlund version, styling by Julie Ragolia), Bruce Weber, and Tom Sachs (gold egg/helmet thing). (source)
Leave a comment | tags: Bruce Weber, Garrett Hedlund, John Balsom, Julie Ragolia, Man of The World, Tom Sachs | posted in Actors and Actresses, Cover, Magazine, Models, Photographers, Stylist
The cover stars are actor Luke Evans (by John Balsom and styled by Julie Ragolia) and surfer Makua Rothman (by Randall Mesdon and styled by Sean Spellman).
Images via Models.com
Leave a comment | tags: John Balsom, Julie Ragolia, Luke Evans, Makua Rothman, Man of The World Magazine, Randall Mesdon, Sean Spellman | posted in Actors and Actresses, Athletes, Cover, Magazine, Photographers, Stylist