LOVE Magazine presents nine different covers for their latest issue photographed by Rasharn Agyemang (with models Mary Mojo, Bibi Abdul Kadir, and Zainab Olaide), Jahmad (featuring her mom Denise Balugo), Sama Kai (featuring Marley who was photographed during BLM protest in London on Jun 06th, 2020), Indigo Lewin, Tim Walker (with Marc Biakath, King Owusu, Ottawa Kwami, and Stephen Isaac Wilson styled by Ib Kamara), Campbell Addy (with Ottawa Kwami and King Owusu also styled by Ib Kamara. Hair and makeup by Pinto Moreira and Ammy Drammeh), Indigo Lewin (with Kesewa Aboah styled by Jeanie Annan Lewin), Davey Adesida, and Donavon Smallwood respectively. (source)
Client Magazine, a quarterly male fashion magazine, just released five covers for their latest edition, Issue 5.
The cover boys (and girl) and details are:
– Alex Dunstan lensed by Sebastian Troncoso and styled by Giulia Marili,
– Alexander Beck lensed by Haruki Horikawa and styled by Mervyn Boriwondo,
– Jack Manhood and Ewlina K lensed by Ian Cole and styled by Marie-Claude Lamb,
– Josh McLellan lensed by Chad Pickard and Paul McLean with the styling works by Jeanie Annan-Lewin, and last but not least,
– Matt King also lensed by Chad Pickard and Paul McLean with the styling works also by Jeanie Annan-Lewin.
Click the links to view past cover images (all in black and white!) of Client Magazine: Issue 1 with Patrick Kafka; Issue 2 with River Viiperi and Jourdan Coulter; Issue 3 with Sean O’Pry and; Issue 4 with Rory Torrens, Arthur Sales, Marlon Teixeira and Victor Nylander.
Images via Design Scene.