24-year-old catwalker Rianne Van Rompaey is the Spring 2021 ad campaign face of Celine. The Dutch beauty is photographed by Hedi Slimane in Saint-Tropez in June 2020 for the campaign. (source)
L’Officiel Hommes Italia presents 11 covers for their latest edition, The Statement Issue. The cover stars are as follows:
1. Maluma in Versace by Alan Gelati, styling by Luca Guarini. Grooming by Gabry Trezzi, art direction Marco Ontano, creative direction Priscilla De Giorgi.
2. Lewis Hamilton in Tommy Hilfiger by Evan Browning, styling by Alicia Sereno. Grooming by Yuko Fredriksson.
3. Maurizio Cattelan in Gucci by Pierpaolo Ferrari.
4. Charlie Puth in Parajumpers and Prada by Ria Brahao, styling by Olga Yanul. Grooming by Claudio Belizario.
5. Alessandro Sartori and Alexis Ohanian in Zegna by Fabrizio Ferri, styling by Julie Ragolia. Grooming by Deborah Brider.
6. Alton Mason in Celine by Billy Kidd, styling by Charles Varenne. Grooming by Brent Lavett. Casting director Edward Kim.
7. Luca Lemaire in Prada by Emma Tempest, styling by Emil Rebek. Hair and makeup by Philippe Tholimet and Neil Young. Casting director Jessica Martinelli.
8. Fernando Albaladejo in Saint Laurent by Marianna Sanvito, styling by Raffael Lacampeggi. Hair and makeup by Massimo Gamba and Arianna Campa.
9. Tommaso Bellini in Les Hommes by Julian Hargreaves, styling by Fabrizio Finizza. Hair and makeup by Claudio Furini and Carolina Antonini, manicurist Roberta Rodi. Casting director Laura Motta.
10.Francisco Lachowski and Marlon Teixeira in Dior by Nicolas Wagner, styling by Gaultier Desandre Navarre. Grooming by Laurie Zanoletti. Executive producer and casting director Gabriel Rey.
11.Uta in Comme des Garçons by Chikashi Suzuki, styling by Kawasaki Takafumi. Grooming by Amano. Images courtesy of L’Officiel Hommes Italia. (source)
Lila Moss wears Celine by Hedi Slimane on the Winter 2018 cover of Dazed Magazine shot by Tim Walker with styling by her godmother Katy England. Hair and makeup by Syd Hayes and Lucy Bridge. (source)
Ryan Tandya photographed Mae Lapres for Harper’s Bazaar Indonesia November cover, styled by Vero Arviana in Céline. Make up by David Lenhardt. (source)
Erika Linder is wearing Céline exclusively for L’Officiel Indonesia 3rd anniversary cover. Photo by Neil Francis Dawson with styling by Lisa Nguyen. (source)